Question
Posted by: Ms. Bee Sting | 2012/01/25

70% of straight men fantasise about other men?

Hi all your beautiful peeps  -)

I read this once... do you think that there is any truth in the survey? Please don''t tell me it aint so - LOL

No comment

22
Posted by: Me 2 | 2012/01/30

A man I agree with you the same with me and not ashamed of it at all, its part of human nature and experiences its neither good nor bad read jackinword(dot)com there men speak a lot about it. Its not really an issue just part of life ... 47 here and happily married, I do consider myself straight as I can''t get involved with another guy on a emotional level. Sex and sexuality are 2 different things.

Reply to Me 2
Posted by: a man | 2012/01/28

I think there is a lot of truth in that survey Bee Sting. I Am a 50 year old male in a steady relationship with a woman,but I do think about men too. I did act on it many years ago and it was awesome. a lot of men just won''t admit to it I think.

Reply to a man
Posted by: kafer | 2012/01/26

You made that up. To be honest with your the thought of touching another man other than shaking is hand, freaks me out. I am a modern man and must accept bulsht sometime...cannot kill gay people for being day but I am not going to smile about their sexual orientation either.

Here is some true stats for you. 80 % of straught men, wish all these guy brothers should be straight. But we are not god...so we are stuck.

Reply to kafer
Posted by: Anom | 2012/01/26

@ Trev - because alot of men will never admit it. Trust me, Im straight/bi whatever you want to label it and I will never go and tell anyone im bi. Im more on the macho side, dated alot of women and they will be shocked if I had to tell them Im bi.

Reply to Anom
Posted by: sexologist | 2012/01/26

No comment

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: Trev | 2012/01/25

That is every so-called Gay guys belief,ie that 70 percent of men fantasize about other men, In my opinion if that figure is more than five percent I would be surprised. I have known many people over the years, and I haven''t heard of anyone fantasizing about other men,barring the few individuals who end up being gay.

Reply to Trev
Posted by: Ms. Bee Sting | 2012/01/25

Anom, you are definitely not 100% straight... you are leaning more towards the bi-sexual side.

Why do I have to have a hidden agenda just because I am curious? I am just curious, period. I would be the 1st to admit that I have fantasies about other women, because I know that it is a turn-on for men, but I don''t.

And the survey was about MEN, not about how many women fantasise about other women, anyway.

Reply to Ms. Bee Sting
Posted by: Ferrel | 2012/01/25

Anom, draw us a picture of the encounter - we are also curious and scared. what happened? what was great about it?

Reply to Ferrel
Posted by: Anom | 2012/01/25

Bee Sting I wonder why you so curious in the first place. It is normally those who argue that they 100% straight, that have bi fantasies or wish they could have a bi encounter. Im a straigth man with bi fantasies and have had an encounter with a man, which was great by the way. Just accept who you are, deal with it and move on. Life is way to short to waste any time.

Reply to Anom
Posted by: SIYA | 2012/01/25

BTW we must be careful of using figures and stats loosely.

70% of 100 = 70
69% of 70 = NOT 69 = 48

Reply to SIYA
Posted by: SIYA | 2012/01/25

I agree that most men have thought about or secretly look at other guys (maybe they are attracted). I also believe that is true for women too. I also believe that 100 straight exists rarely. Other men (and other women) try it secretly once in a while - have feelings of convulsions stop for a however long a while and try again some whenever down the line.

i secretly look at lesbian, shemale, trannies and bi videos. I believe I am 100% straight like the rest of us men.

Reply to SIYA
Posted by: Ms. Bee Sting | 2012/01/25

Anom, I don''t agree with you. I am a prophecy of a 100% straight human being... not all of us are gay in some way - utter B/S!

Reply to Ms. Bee Sting
Posted by: Anom | 2012/01/25

We are all gay in some way, just deal with it. F$ck what people thing, it''s your life, live it!!! Most men who speak ill of gays are actually secretly gay or atleast fantasise about other men but way to scared to admit it.

Reply to Anom
Posted by: Ms. Bee Sting | 2012/01/25

Thank you for the response, Sean.
Real eye opener, wow.

Are you one of the 1% of the 70% that admits it - a 100% straight male? - the reason why I am asking, is because I know that you get men and women that fall between the gay and straight catagory on the scale - obviously, your bi-sexual people, or people that fall basically anywhere on the scale.

The survey was conducted on men that consider themselves 100% straight, though.

Reply to Ms. Bee Sting
Posted by: Sean | 2012/01/25

I tend to agree. Men are extremely sexual creatures, and are turned on very easily. And in my experience it normally just take a few drinks for a guy to let go of his inhibitions. I will definitely not agree that 70% of men will admit to either having fantasies involving other men, for that, South Africans are not liberal enough, and we were brought up with way to many restrictions and ethical brainwashing when it comes t sex. Most people are brought up to believe that it is not something to talk about, even though most of us think about it and WANT to talk about it, and the fact that this forum is SO popular proves that.
We are taught that ANY sexual thought deviating from hetero, missionary position is " not the norm" . Yet most of us have secret fantasies and desires, that are usually of some " social"  taboo kind, even though we would die before we admit it, like threesomes, anal, sex in public places, etc etc etc.

So I can fully believe that 70% of men have, at some stage of their sexual lives, thought about other men, or secretly looked at gay porn, or just plain thought about it. Not because they are gay, but because they are sexual and because gay sex is such a huge " social taboo"  and therefore an erotic thought. And I believe that 69% of those 70% of men will NEVER admit to it, because of reactions like we have here whenever something like attraction to the same sex is, or a desire to have a threesome, or anything else is admitted.

Reply to Sean
Posted by: Ms. Bee Sting | 2012/01/25

Thanks for clearing that up for me, Mingaz. I read the survey, but certainly didn''t want to believe it... it is actually disturbing, if you ask me.

Pheeew, now I can sleep again at night  -)

Reply to Ms. Bee Sting
Posted by: Ms. Bee Sting | 2012/01/25

Jason: oops! so do you fantasise about other men then?.... if you are only 70% sure that you are not gay.

Reply to Ms. Bee Sting
Posted by: Mingaz | 2012/01/25

NOOOOOO.....The survey is completely wrong My Dear...One thing that i know is that women like playing with each other,and that means they can fantaasise about eaach other...Fsntasising about other men is complete turn off...It is an absolute NO NO...
I don''t believe that survey....Maybe it is because you are a lady and you just can''t see this...

Reply to Mingaz
Posted by: Ms. Bee Sting | 2012/01/25

Mingaz: The survey doesn''t imply that 70% of men are gay... please read again: it states that 70% of all STRAIGHT men FANTASISE about other men. It doesn''t mean that they will do the deed, only FANTASISE.

Reply to Ms. Bee Sting
Posted by: Jason | 2012/01/25

I''m 70% sure i''m not gay LOL

Reply to Jason
Posted by: XXX | 2012/01/25

I seriously doubt that this is true,certainly not in my case

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Mingaz | 2012/01/25

Ungathi uyahlanya....

Do u think that 70 % of men in south africa are GAYS?Let me tell U the truth behind this my sister/brother..Men''s Prostrate glands are in the space between the rectum and the anus,unlike ladies whose G-spot is located next to the pubic bone inside their vaginas,stimulating the rectum is the g-spot for men and it is the most pleasurable zone,like caressing or touching the balls...

I think i have educated you enough ,but that does''nt mean that we like Sleeping with other men or that the majority of us are gays.It just simply means that we feel pleasure when that area is stimulated....

Reply to Mingaz