Posted by: Lauren | 2012-02-27

70 days late and still no preiod... Please Help

I am currently 70 days late. My last proper period was on the 19/12/2012. I did have little spotting for about 5 days from the 09/01/2012 and ever since then I have not had my period. I did miss a few of my pills and then discarded the pack and dont know if it is because of this that I am in the situation that I am. I do have unprotected sex and have taken 3 home pregnancy test, all of which has come back negative and the last one being done on the 14/02/2012. Please help.

Stress, changes in diet, cysts and hormonal problems can all cause missed periods. If you have now stopped the Pill, this can cause you to miss a period or two while your system readjusts. In that case, you could give it another month.

Posted by: Lauren | 2012-03-05

Thank you GynaeDoc...

Tested again yesterday (Sunday the 04/03) and got a positive on a ClearBlue home Pregnancy Test.

Reply to Lauren