Posted by: Mariesim | 2010-06-30

7 year old sweating 7 year old has very a bad odour, from her sweating, under her arms. The odour is as strong as an adult. Even when its cold, and she sweats sometimes, it has the same odour. I usually put dettol in her bath water, and she washes with Johnsons Baby bath Wash. When she showers, she uses the family Dettol shower gel. But both doesnt seem to help.

What can i do to help her with this problem. She doesnt want to wear sleeveless tops in summer, because shes embarassed. The odour started a few months ago.

Please help me to help her.

Expert ImageNatural health

you can use Dr Hauska roll-on deoderant. this is natural and does not block the pores.
Possible causes are : body is full of toxins, deficiency of magnesium or zinc. Eating large quantities of meat can also contribute to body odour. Estrogen dominance (very common in females in this day and age) can also contribute. The homeopathic remedy Silica 30ch can also be used.

Kind regards
Dr Debbie

Posted by: prettyO | 2010-07-21

I have the same problem with my 8 yrs old boy I have tried every soap on the market for himm t bath with. Can you please tell me where can I get Dr. Hauska roll from?

Reply to prettyO