Question
Posted by: Aida | 2010/03/04

7 year old son

my son makes #2 in his pants and is worse when visiting dad since our divorce

I've lost track of this numbering system. But if a child who HAS been continent, neither urinating nor defecating in his clothes or in inappropriate places and times ( which proves that he has no physical problem preventing him from being able to do this properly ) starts soiling himself again, this is almost always an emotional problem.
And if he does this more after visiting his dad, its likely that he has been more upset by the fivorce than may be otherwise apparent, and he deserves proper counselling after an assessment by a child psychiatrist or child psychologist, and this should be something that can be resolved fairly soon, especially if one doesn't leave it for too long to become a more established habit

2
Posted by: Maria | 2010/03/04

You need to get professional help. Take your son to see a child psychologist.

Reply to Maria