Posted by: CC | 2008-11-27

7 weeks pregnant

Do i have to take any activities like jogging, quadbiking,mountain climbing, horse riding when i' m only 7 weeks pregnant. My friend says it' s good is it true or she just want me to loose my baby!!!!!!!!

Any activities where you may fall and injure yourself, such as horse riding should be avoided. In terms of jogging, etc, do not push your pulse rate up too high for too long.

Posted by: CC | 2008-11-28

Thanx a lot

Reply to CC
Posted by: ABC | 2008-11-27

SHe wants you to lose your baby. Stay away from her

Reply to ABC
Posted by: Azzy | 2008-11-27

Please do not partake in any of those activites as they can be dangerous. I am 8 weeks pregnant and was advised that the first 3 months are extremly deligate so please take extra care. You should not be lifting heavy boxes, bending ackwardly or doing anything that will exert your body so please be careful.

Reply to Azzy
Posted by: stormy | 2008-11-27

r u crazy you shouldnt be doing all that now that you are pregnant!!

Reply to stormy
Posted by: Dale | 2008-11-27

I am also 7 wks preggies now - and my doc discourages any sort of strenious activities! Walking is pretty much the only thing Im allowed to do. No lifting of heavy stuff... and even no sex...

Perhaps you should rather wait till the first trimester is past and even then I wouldnt think its good to do anything too hectic!

Take care of yourself.

Reply to Dale