Question
Posted by: Just Wondering | 2010-05-04

7 Days Late

My period is 7 days late. Last period was from 23/03/2010 to 27/03/2010. My husband and I slept together on 22/03/2010 (1 day before) and on 28 and 29/03/2010 (1 and 2 days after). As well as on 2010/04/30 and 2010/05/01. (I am so confused I don''t know when I ovulated). We try to be carefull. Usually using a condom or when we don''t have any, he will try not to ejaculate inside of me. I have a discharge, go the the toilet more often than I am used too. I am very irritated. I feel eekie in the morning for a short while. Not sick. I have a dull pain on my left ovarie (more or less) and I have a MASSIVE appetite. I feel heavy in my pelvic area. Are these signs of pregnancy/cist?

You could be pregnant.Do a pregnancy test.

5
Posted by: Fungi | 2010-05-10

if you skip pills for two days and during those days you had and intercourse can you fall pregnant.

Reply to Fungi
Posted by: Maybe/Maybe not | 2010-05-10

I am 13 days late. Feeling fine. No nauseau etc. Pregnant?

Reply to Maybe/Maybe not
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2010-05-09

Posted by: gynaedoc | 2010-05-09

Posted by: Purple | 2010-05-05

IF you think you might be pregnant, which you very well could be, then do a test. IF you are a week late it will give an accurate result even if you don''t use the first morning urine.

These could just be signs of PMS.

Even if pregnant, you wouldn''t yet have started feeling nauseous and wouldn''t feel at all funny in the morning.
You would have tender breasts and feel as if you were having slight period pains and like your PMS is worse than usual. However, these are also signs of PMS so the only way to know is to do a test.

Reply to Purple