Question
Posted by: notty | 2009-03-02

6years old girl with bad breath

my little angel suffers from badbreath even if she brushes her teeth and tongue after and hour the smell starts. how can i help her? do are need to take her to the dentist or what please help. am worried

Dear Notty
I can imagine that you must be very worried that your dear child has bad breath even if she brushes her teeth and tongue. I would advise that you first have her examined by your medical dr to find out if she has problems with her tonsils or sinuses (which can both cause a smell) or even a digestive upset life fat malabsorption. If she does not have infected tonsils, or chronic sinusitis, then you will need to take her to a dentist because tooth or gum infections (even those that don't cause pain) can cause the mouth to smell unpleasant.
Holding thumbs for you and your little angel

1
Posted by: notty | 2009-03-03

Thanks Dr, i' ve made an appointment with the ENT dated 09.03.2009 and again with the Oral Hygeniest dated 14.03.2009 is it fine or do i only need consult with one of abovementined. your advice is very important to me.

Reply to notty