Question
Posted by: sims | 2008/09/06

6years of nuristerate fatal??

Hi i have been using nuristerate relegiousl for past six years without taking any " breaks"  .This year April was the last time i went for my injection and was supposed to go again in june,i didnt go because i am now trying to get pregnant..i have not had a period at all in the six year span that i was on the drug,and i had thought that my period would come back when i stopped the needle..but nothing..i have tested myself twice already and am not pregnant..what could be going on wih me??please help.

This question stretches me beyond my scope of competence - especially as a non-medic. Can I suggest that you ask this question of the Health 24 GynaeDoc? I suspect Dr C would have a quicker response for you than if I were to check with my medical colleagues in SASHA.

1
Posted by: Anonymous | 2008/09/07

It my take a while for the drugs to get out of your system.