Question
Posted by: lucky no3 | 2010/03/22

6wks problem

Hi everyone. I last had my period 26jan,did a blood test,came back positive.during the night i noticed some light bleeding,it stopped mid morning and started again this afternoon.i am in no pain or discomfort.should i be concerned?is it perhaps the way im sleeping?my weight,that im not eating correctly?

Any bleeding in pregnany is abnormal. You should contact your doctor.

4
Posted by: baby3 | 2010/03/24

hi.went to the dr as gynae is on leave,she examined me internally,said i was bleeding around my cervix,dont know what that means,cause when i asked her am i busy misscarying she sais nooooo,but u know if u do its natures call,nothing u can do about it,tested my urine i had bacteria and protein in my urine,so she gave mee antibiotics and sent me off,leaving me more confused,its day 3,still light bleeding& no pain anywhere.when i asked her is my cervix still hard and close she said yes it seems like it,wanted to punch her,felt like she wanted to add all answers that it can be either way just to protect herself.decided the next few days just to take it easy in case,

Reply to baby3
Posted by: Purple | 2010/03/24

If a home pregnancy test was positive then you are definitely pregnant. They can give a false negative (too early so insufficient hormones present), but if there is a second line, no matter how feint, then you are pregnant.

All bleeding should be checked out by your gynae. It could just be an implantation bleed (it doesn''t happen often, but some people have very light spotting when baby implants, which is around about the time your period would have been due), still, it''s best to check it out.

Reply to Purple

Posted by: lucky no3 | 2010/03/22

sorry forgot to add,i workedit out& was supposed to start my period today,so is this perhaps still part of my perio

Reply to lucky no3