Question
Posted by: Mmmmmmmmm | 2011/03/03

63 km car bonnet ride

Did you read about the californian women who held on to her husbands mini van bonnet for 63 kms while he drove?

CS, do you think the husband who was driving needs help?

63 kms is quite a distance, the poor lady had hyperthermia afterwards : (

Was it really an option for her to let go ? And where, even in California, can you drive for 63 km without traffic congestion, or a robot, or something else making you stop or slow down ?

5
Posted by: Mmmmmmmmmm | 2011/03/03

EIsh how can I say this to you in the nicest way? MTV ring a bell? How about corrupted hip hop? BIATCH PLEASE!!!!

Look around and think about it!

Reply to Mmmmmmmmmm
Posted by: Eish | 2011/03/03

Hhayibo are you in prison or mental hospital?

Reply to Eish
Posted by: Mmmmmmmm | 2011/03/03

Hey eish as long as you pay tax i get nice free bacon and egg.

Reply to Mmmmmmmm
Posted by: Eish | 2011/03/03

Thats hactic man. They are both freaks!! You know sometimes I sit and observe all the things that married people to each other...what really goes wrong in there (marriage).. I mean you married this person presumably coz you love them, can you imagine at that point that you will ever drive 63 km with them on the bonnet, without fearing ther lives...ja neh.. I dont think I wanna!

Reply to Eish