Question
Posted by: Mrs Naidoo | 2010-01-11

6000kj diet

Please assist,

I am looking for a diet that comprises of 6000kj per day. Could you recommend a suitable eating plan.
I do not eat salads.

Dear Mrs Naidoo
If you click on 'Diet' at the top of this page, 'Weight loss', ‘Balanced diet’ and then on 'Slimming Diet' you should find a variety of slimming diets that will assist with weightloss. It is not necessary to eat salads, you can eat cooked vegetables instead. Keep in mind that doing daily exercise for at least 30 min a day will also improve your weightloss (e.g. going for walks in the fresh air or swimming or cycling).

1
Posted by: DietDoc | 2010-01-11

Dear Mrs Naidoo