Posted by: george | 2009/04/11

60 -65 years guys

Experiencing " sustaining erection"  problems - normal married sex life-twice a month average??
On essential(work/stress) hipertension tablets for many years. No other chronic conditions .
Please share -and advise

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageSexologist

your problem may be erectile dysfunction. A number of studies have shown that erectile dysfunction is both more common and more serious in men with hypertension. please consult your doctor for a full diagnosis and treatment (several options are available to treat erectile dysfunction).

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: pd | 2009/04/15

Hi George , Get a script from your GP for Cailis , it works like a bomb , one tablet lasts for up to a week . You can also go on the web for more information , I have hypretensoin and have no side affects . It is also recomended for diabetics . BUT will your partner be able to cope????? Good luck and please give feed back

Reply to pd
Posted by: Elsie | 2009/04/12

Join the club! Consult your GP regarding erection enhancing medication - it works like a charm. You will be like a thirty year old in that department

Reply to Elsie

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.