Question
Posted by: Eral | 2011/12/06

6 Weeks Pregnant - bleeding during intercourse

I''m six weeks pregnant and yesterday I had sex with my boyfriend and was bleeding during the intercourse and immediately stopped after. Should I be worried? Is it normal?

If the sex was rough there may have been some trauma. Otherwise you need to have your cervix checked.

3

I bled a few times during sex early in my pregnancy however my doctor immediately asked me to stop having sex im now approaching 6 months and all is well with my little girl. At least stop sex until you are 16 weeks

Posted by: Kasandra | 2011/12/06

The "  general"  rules are:

1. If you''''re bleeding red blood and have cramping, GET TO A DR

2. If you''''ve recently had intercourse, they''''re going to assume some cervical irritation and will probably not worry unless you start cramping (if I had to guess, I''''d say this is what it is)

No matter what - if you''''re scared, call your doctor - my doctor''''s FIRST rule with me is: If you''''re going to be stressing about it, then rather call and go in, because our babies DO NOT like stress.

Reply to Kasandra