Question
Posted by: Goitsi | 2009-05-27

6 weeks pregnant and growth

Doc, I went for my scan last week and found out that I have growth/cyst as big as a R5 coin. My doc has suggested I terminate. I am willing to do this for the sake of my baby to avoid complications but is this the only or best way out?

Dash, please post your question separately.

1
Posted by: DASH | 2009-05-27

I have always had an avg of 30-32 day cycle, I was supposed to start my cycle on the 14/05/2009, I did a HPT at about 13h00 on the 26/05/2009, It was -ve. I have been feeling tired, breast has been sore &  tender &  constipation. I am trying to conceive. Can one be pregnant &  still show a -ve result?

Reply to DASH