6 weeks pregnant

I am almost 6 weeks pregnant and i a getting sharp pains by my ovaries. Its not all the time only when i turn on my sides or get up too quickly. Is this normal and is it ok to see my gynae only at 8 weeks? I am not bleeding/ spotting at all.

Miold cramps, similar to period pains, are common. If it is more than this you should see your doctor.

Hi there,

It is normal, I am now 12 weeks and had the same thing happening to me. I only saw the G at 9 weeks, as long as everything seems fine it should be okay. Just also tell the G about the pain, they say it is growing pains baby grows allot in these weeks to come :-)