Question
Posted by: zille | 2008/09/29

5mg provera tablets

Hi doc i have been take 5mg provera for 4 days now will take my last 1 tomorrow bcos of irregular periods, i dont know if i understood my gynae right i thought i would have a period while taking them or is it when im finish or i wont have a period it will just regulate them and i have a small cysts that he said i should not be worry about it, will the cysts not affect me from faling pregant, thx

You will have a period when you stop the Provera. If you have PCOS, this could affect conception.

2
Posted by: bigopigue | 2011/03/09

Reply to bigopigue
Posted by: Annie | 2008/09/29

I took the same dosage for irregular periods and mine only started 7 -10 days after the last tablet.

Reply to Annie