Question
Posted by: Cammy | 2011/10/18

5kg in 30 days

Hi Doc,
Thank you for this forum and your wonderful and much valued inputs.
i am 33 years of age and i weigh 75 kg .i have recently joined a gym and i exercize 4 times a week as follows
# Monday-Jogging 4 km
#i Tuesday -intense aerobics for 1hour and ABS class for 15minutes
# wednesday-Jogging 4km
# thursday- Stepper @ level 10 for 15minutes and treadmill for20 minutes. If i combine this with the slimming diet do you think I can shed the 5 kg in 30 days.Thank you.

Dear Cammy
Thank you for your kind words - they have made my day! The exercise programme you describe is excellent and as it consists of so much aerobic exercise (jogging, intense aerobics, etc), it should stimulate your metabolism and promote weightloss. If you use a balanced, low-fat, high-fibre slimming diet (click on 'Diet & Nutrition' at the top of this page, then on 'Healthy Diets' and then on 'Slimming Diet' for a copy of such a diet) together with all this exercise, then you should lose about 1 kg per week, so your goal of 5 kg in 30 days is attainable.
Good luck with the programme

1

Dear Cammy
Good luck with the programme