Question
Posted by: Ruby | 2008/06/14

5HIAA

Hello Doctor,
I need to go for the 5HIAA urine test. I am not allowed to take paracetamol for 3 days before and during the test. Can you please tell me which of the following drugs that I am currently taking contains paracetamol? Singulair, Valoid, Nasonex, Pantocid 40, Trepiline, Arcoxia, Folic Acid Forte, Panados, Synap Forte, One-Alpha, Lamictin. Also need to know with the long list of foods that I cant take is the following supplements ok to take: Vit C, Caltrate, Calciferol. Thanks very much!! Regards Ruby

Thank you for visiting health24.com.

You are not allowed to take Synap Forte and Panado and you can continue taking the supplements.

Kind regards