Question
Posted by: Ellie | 2009/12/09

58 Year Old Skin Regime

Hi Dr Nikolic

To date Ive been using Estee Lauder products, but since retiring I need to switch to something less expensive. Please could you recommend a more affordable alternative and let me know where I could purchase that from? (Im in Cape Town) I have dry skin which has lost alot of elasticity, especially under my chin and neck. At the moment I look very tired, 10 years older than I should.

Thanking you in advance.

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi Ellie, thank you for the question.

I am a firm believer in using alpha hydroxy acids (in particular glycolic acid), poly hydroxy acids (Gluconolactone and Lactobionic acid), anti-oxidants, vitamin C and vitamin A derivatives. These ingredients can be found in NeoStrata, Environ, Nimue, etc.
The NeoStrata range prices vary between R 250.00 to R 350.00 depending on the product and each product should last several months (good value for money). Furthermore you should consider adding the NeoStrata range of glycolic acid peels to your regime (monthly) as this will have added benefit in revitalizing the skin (we charge R 395.00 for full face & neck).

2
Posted by: mitch packer | 2010/01/17

where can Neostrata products
be bought

Reply to mitch packer
Posted by: anti-ageing expert | 2009/12/12

Hi Ellie, thank you for the question.

Reply to anti-ageing expert