Question
Posted by: FMSPH | 2009/12/19

53 yeard old be pregnant?

I am a 53 year old woman, who has been a widow for 2 years. After our lastborn child, who is now 23 years old, my husband had a vasectomy.
I met a man 6 months ago, and last night we had sex. Because my husband had the vasectormy, we didn' t use condoms. I was so used to that, that I didn' t tell this man whom I slept with, to put a condom on. (Stupid, stupid, stupid)
Only after we had sex, I realized his sperm is inside me. I am now so worried that I actually felt sick with stress the whole day. I sttill have all my woman parts, I' m not on any hormone meds and I haven' t had my period in over 5 years.
What is the chance that I could get pregnant?

It sounds like you are menopausal and would not therefore fall pregnant.

2
Posted by: FMSPF | 2009/12/20

Thankyou.
I am so relieved and if I ever do have sex again, it won' t happen without a condom.
Keep well &  God Bless!

Reply to FMSPF