Question
Posted by: Clare | 2010/01/07

50 clomid third cycle complete

Due to me not ovulating my Dr prescribed 50mg clomid which I take days 5 –  9. My first cycle of clomid showed I did ovulate at this dosage. I have just received my third day21 (progesterone test) results which show that for the third month in a row I have ovulated. I am just getting worried that there may be other problems as I have not fallen pregnant yet. My husband was tested and is normal. My Dr noticed I have a slightly elevated insulin level and corrected it with 1 x 500mg glucophage daily. He said that he wasn’ t convinced I have pcos because I do not have nay of the other “ symptoms” . I would also like to know on +- day 14 I have severe pain in my abdominal and below areas, mostly very sore all round and uncomfortable to walk. Sometimes feels like a full bladder. I have experienced this all three cycles. Could this be when I am ovulating? I am 26 my husband 27, neither drink nor smoke however we do have stressful jobs. Can you offer some professional opinion?

Thanks in advance
Clare

The pain you expereicne is probably due to ovulation. It may be that there is another problem. I would suggest that you see a fertility expert at this stage.

1