Posted by: Advice me | 2009-01-16

5 weeks pregnant, sex is it save?

Hi I am 5 weeks pregnant, I want to know is it save to lie on my back when having sex?

Having sex while you are pregnant is safe – unless your doctor specifically indicated that there are specifically physical concerns. If you are experiencing cramping or bleeding after intercourse you should consult with your doctor, otherwise sex through out your pregnancy should be encouraged.

Posted by: dug | 2009-01-17

I had sex with my wife until the day before the birth. It was great.

I still find pregnant women very sexy.

Reply to dug
Posted by: j | 2009-01-16

yes it safe. i am not a expert but my wife is pregnant 21 weeks and when it happens she lies on her back

Reply to j