Question
Posted by: Michelle | 2010/07/05

5 Weeks pregnant - pain on stomach

Good morning,

Found out that i am 5 weeks pregnant. Have stomach ache since about two weeks ago. Is this normal??

Thank you...

It is normal to have mild cramps in early pregnancy.
Best wishesPr

3

Best wishesPr

Posted by: me | 2010/07/05

yes, absolutely normal. i am about 3-4 weeks and have the same largely around 3-4am, and during the day. what i have been told is that at times it is the uterous expanding itself to accomodate the embryo. however cramping associated with fever, spotting or bleeding may be a sign that something more serious is happening, so you should see your doc.

Reply to me
Posted by: D | 2010/07/05

Hi. I used to get stomach pains off and on and was told it was probably an enlarged ovary.

Reply to D