Posted by: Maraleze | 2012-09-30

5 weeks pregnant

I am 5 weeks pregnant with my second child and it seems that my tummy is already expanding and my breasts are also already tender - much earlier that in my first pregnancy. Do symptoms come erliers in a second pregnany or is it all " just in the mind" ?

Things are differnt in each pregnancy, doesn't matter whether it's the first or second or third.

Posted by: Lindsaytom | 2012-10-01

I am also 5wks and I feel the same. I have a very rock solid bloated belly. I think its just that though, bloating. But we should start showing from 10 - 12wks our preggy belly''s.

This is also my 2nd pregnancy. Had all my bloods taken today and will go for my first check up with Gynae in 3wks.

Reply to Lindsaytom
Posted by: Nini | 2012-10-01

I dont think the actual symptoms kick in earlier than usual, but yes, you most certainly do feel pregnanct a lot sooner than with the first! Especially the tummy and the boobs growth!!!!!

It could also just be some bloating at this stage, but yes, majority of women show a lot sooner from the second pregnancy onwards.

Reply to Nini