Question
Posted by: Nicci | 2009/03/04

5 weeks pregnant

My sister found out that she' s 5 weeks pregnant. Since this morning she has been experiencing period like pains and run to the toilet every now and than to see if it' s really periods.

Is it normal to have period like pains early in the pregnancy?

It is common.

1
Posted by: 10 weeks pregnant | 2009/03/05

It is completely normal. The day i found out i was pregnant i started getting those pains so i went straight to my doctor and he said it is completely normal. It is just everything stretching to accommodate for baby. If you google it, you wil see it' s very common.

Reply to 10 weeks pregnant