Question
Posted by: Feli | 2008/10/26

5 Months Miscarriage

Hi Doc.

On the 16 Oct I had a miscarriage, there' s no medical explenation i was told why it happened. i was healthy and eating wright. I am dealing with the issue and recovering, Went to the doctor on Saturday (25 Oct) for check up and no infection was found.

My sexualy desire is back and very strong, is it normal for it to happen so soon? and when can i start trying to fall pregnant again? I' m 23  i was never on contraception and not planing to start. What are the chances and dangers if i want to start mid November and how can they be prevented.

It is normal to have a strong libido. It is usually advised that you wait at least 3 months after a miscarriage before falling pregnant again, to decrease the chances of another miscarriage.