Question
Posted by: desperate | 2008-11-12

5 months and underweight

i desperately need help - don' t know where to post.. but here goes. took little one to the clinic yesterday she is very underweight 5.6 kg and she was born at 4.010 kg - please help they have advised me to put her on infantrini - can' t find this formula anywhere - any help/ advice

Dear Desperate
Your lassie is not so underweight because the average weight of 5-month-old infants is listed as 6 kg in international tables. Infantrini is an excellent product that can be used to stimulate so-called "catch-up growth" in babies that are struggling to thrive. Infantrini is distributed by a company called Pharmaplan. I have personally spoken to Lynette Botes, the Manager who is responsible for its distribution. You can contact her at: (011) 652-0900 or send her an e-mail at: Lynette.Botes@pharmaplan.co.za to obtain more information about Infantrini and also order this product.

1
Posted by: desperate | 2008-11-13

thanks a ton - i really appreciate the help - shainaaz

Reply to desperate