Question
Posted by: Shene | 2012-08-01

5 Miskrame &  Moedeloos

Ek het al 5 miskrame gehad, die laaste een was verlede jaar okt waar hulle my buis moes verwyder het a.g.v die baba wat te groot was in die buis. Serderdien probeer ek om swanger te raak. My laaste menstruasie was die 27 Junie waar ek 3 weke later spotting gehad het vir 2 dae. Ek moes nou die 25 Julie begin menstueer het maar niks gebeur nie. Ek het ''n huis toets gedoen en bloed toets maar altwee wys negatief. Ek het met ''n suster gepraat sy se my dokter se dis maar my hormone. Kan dit waar wees, na al die miskrame. Ek is net bang ek verloor die ander buis ook. Ek is al raad op en weet nie meer wat om te doen nie. Ek het gedink om van dokters te verander wat meer weet oor miskrame. Kan iemand my asb help. Ek kan nie meer so aan gaan nie.

The pregnancy in the tube isn't a miscarriage it is an ectopic pregnancy. Please give more information about the other miscarriages. How far pregnant were you and have any tests been done to find a cause?

4
Posted by: desperado | 2012-08-09

You should seriously get a second opinion. I can ''t believe your doctor did not do tests on you. especially since you have late miscarriages and ectopics. this is NOT normal. and not just hormones. Did he even give you progesterone or extra medication during first weeks?
No this is very unproffesional to let you go through so much pain and struggle and not care to look into it. You should actually report him.

Change gynae''s asap.

Also maybe go to a homeopath. Find out who has a machine that can test you. these days alot of them have these machines that test your whole body and it''s 100% spot on. That worked for me after 2 miscarriages.

Also for trying to get pregnant drink benylin wet cough syrup with " glucomine"  (don''t know the spelling) it''s a purple bottle. while ovulating. Believe me it helps and helped me with both my prenancies. It actually thickens your mucus and make it " sticky"  thus help sperm to catch on

Reply to desperado
Posted by: Shene | 2012-08-06

My first miscarriage was at 27 weeks in pregnancy due to chromosome problems. Then I had 3 ectopic pregnancies and the other 1 was at 9 weeks of pregnancy. My doctor never send me for any tests he said there is nothing wrong with me I can still have a health baby. But im struggling to fall pregnant and a have now only one tube. What can I do to prevent another miscarriage?

Reply to Shene
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2012-08-05

Posted by: Annie | 2012-08-01

Ek wonder sommer wanneer jy die tuis-toets en bloedtoets gedoen het. Ek vertrou nie die urientoetse nie maar my bloedtoetse kon darem so 3 of 4 dae laat swangerskap optel. Die urientoets dan nog nie, dis hoekom ek dit nie meer vertrou nie.

Baie jammer om te hoor van jou miskrame. Ek dink ook jy moet miskien n ander dokter gaan sien, maar ek weet ongelukkig nie wie nie.

Reply to Annie