Question
Posted by: HANNAH | 2009/11/02

5 KILOS TE VEEL

Ek sukkel om so 5 kilos af te skud en wil graag weet of dit veilig en effektief is om USN Phedra Cut te gebruik - alternatiewelik, is daar enige ander produk wat u kan aanbeveel.

Hi Hannah

No, I would not use it. It was banned in the USA after being linked to a couple of deaths. So the risk is pretty high. It may be unlikely that this happens to you, but then you have to factor in that there's not that much evidence that these supplements even work. So there's a small chance that it helps, and a small chance that it has very negative side effects - there's no way you should go for it.

I'm not sure what you've been doing, but if it was up to me, I'd look first at your diet, by seeing a dietician. If you're going to spend money, spend it on consulting with a good dietician and get yourself a sound eating plan. Then look at your training. But don't waste money on supplements, they probably don't work and the risks are too high.

1
Posted by: fitnessdoc | 2009/11/03

Hi Hannah

Reply to fitnessdoc