Question
Posted by: judith | 2012/05/04

4th ceaser question

Good day
I would like some advice on falling pregnant for the 4th time after 3 C-sections, and a medical history of Hypertention. and of which im sterilized but would realy like to help my sister out. she had like her 7th ectopic pregnancy recently.

This would not be a good idea. Your hypertension is a risk factor for carying a pregnancy. ALso the risks of a 4th caesarean would be an increased chance of bleeding requiring hysterectomy and an increased chance of damage to nearby structures like the bowel and bladder. Your sister would be better finding someone with no risks as a surrogate.

1