Question
Posted by: judith | 2012/05/04

4th C-section question

Good day
I would like some advice on falling pregnant for the 4th time after 3 C-sections, and a medical history of Hypertention. and of which im sterilized but would realy like to help my sister out. she had like her 7th ectopic pregnancy recently.

Dear Judith

The decision will be based on the severity of the hypertension and also the condition of the uterine scar after the third cesarean section. This advice is best given to you by your obstetrician who did the last procedure. If you are considering egg donation then there should be no adverse effects or contra indication to donating eggs to your sister. However if you are considering being a surrogate for her then you would need the advise of your last obstetrician.

Answered by: Dr M.I. Cassim

1
Posted by: Fertility expert | 2012/05/13

Dear Judith

Answered by: Dr M.I. Cassim

Reply to Fertility expert