Question
Posted by: Sally | 2010/12/07

4give

Hi Doc, Please tell how do I heal or forgive myself for being unfaithful 3 years ago to man I love very much. I regret what I have done profusely and i wish i could turn back the clock. However, he is not aware of the horrible thing i committed. My guilty consious is ruining my relationship. Whatever i did, i think he is doing too, which is unfair and with the result i am accusing him all the time. What do i do within myself.
Doc dont tell me to tell him, thats not going to happen

OK, clocks cannot be turned back. You can regret what you did without beating yourself up for it ( that's not helpful ) and you can LEARN from the experience so as to never make that mistake again. As it sounds as though you two are still together and he apparently doesn't know, you may benefit from seeing a counsellor / therapist to work out the best way of dealing with this complex situation. And immediately stop acusing him of doing as you did - that['s usually a clear give-away that the complainer has been doing something wrong.

9
Posted by: Been there | 2010/12/20

Forgive yourself and move on. The fact that you truly regret what you have done is enough. I''ve been cheated on and it was an extremely painful part of my life and took me a very long time to get over. You don''t need to put your partner through this. It happened a long time ago and you still have guilt feelings about it - let it go. You love him and he loves you. Don''t ruin your relationship about one stupid mistake, because that was all it was. It doesn''t make you a bad person. You just made a bad decision.

Reply to Been there
Posted by: Mmm | 2010/12/08

Rr..." that explains it" ...good one hey..and yes I am Zulu LOL!!!!

Reply to Mmm
Posted by: rr | 2010/12/08

Ok ok Mmm..........that explains it.

Reply to rr
Posted by: Mmm | 2010/12/08

Yeyi nina zimbongolwana ezimbili ezihlangene ngami, phendulani umubuzo obuzwe yilesiseqamgwaqo esingu Sally nihlukane nami ngingaze nginithuke.

Reply to Mmm
Posted by: Tee | 2010/12/08

I agree with you Jordan. Mmm take your lousy comment or advice or whatever you call it and use it yourself. We dont need to remind people like you that this forum is for matured people with matured problems.

Sally, start forgiving yourself and accept that it was a mistake and you''ve learned from it and NEVER EVER do it again because this time you might not get lucky and get away with it. You''ll lose the man you love and regret it for the rest of your life. Gudluck,

Reply to Tee
Posted by: Jordan | 2010/12/08

To Mmm, you are crude and disgusting. Go away and stop being so childish and pathetic!!!!!

Reply to Jordan
Posted by: mmm | 2010/12/08

So you wanna have your cake and it it..forget it b*tch. Take a cucumber and shove up your pu*sy and maybe that might feel like a punishment at least...ag

Reply to mmm
Posted by: HUH | 2010/12/08

What did you actually do?

Reply to HUH