Question
Posted by: Lindz | 2010/08/16

48YRS OLD: PAINFUL HEAVY FLOW PERIODS

Hi Doc, my mother is over flowing during her periods. She''ll get sick during her cycle, crying of her veins, headache, the whole body will be shaking and feel terrible. She went to the GP few times but ddidn''t get any help.

She uses double night pads even during the day but still it''ll be full in minutes. Afriend adviced her to do Pap smear to check if maybe there''s something in her womb or what is wrong but don''t think that will help her.

Thanx!!!!

She could have a problem with her womb and should see a gynaecologist to assess this.

2

Posted by: S | 2010/08/17

She could be just going through menopause. I think you should researh on that.

Reply to S