Question
Posted by: Babyliss | 2008/10/14

45 &  NEVER PREGNANT

I am 45 and have never been pregnant despite not having used contraceptives for many years. In my teens I used the loop (Copper T) and had it for 6 years almost. My gynae at the time told me that it could cause infertility and I promptly removed it and the only other contraceptive I used again after that was the pill for a few days and it made me bleed longer than my normal period. At the time when I first had the loop inserted I bled constantly for 11 days while on holiday and never saw the doctor after that. I was told a few years back by the gynae that my body is healthy and the right tube was blown and nothing else. I have also had a spell during my teens where I had the symptoms of endometriosis where my lining would come down during menstruation.

Dear Babyliss

You have given me a run down what had taken place from your teens up until now but you have not posed any questions, so it is very difficult for me to comment on what you would like to know.

Answered by: Dr. Y. Dasoo

1
Posted by: Babyliss | 2008/10/14

Forget to mention that I had been in a permanent relationship with regular intercourse. Currently not in one and planning to get married and have babies.

Reply to Babyliss