Question
Posted by: aunt | 2008/10/21

44 and still want at least one more

i am 44 one child, 24,in1995 had ectopic, and told myself never try again,cos it was painful but now married and want a child , do u think it will work against my age if i go and do the operation to unblock my tube? pls help

Unfortunately, your age is against you. Your chances of conceiving even if everything was perfect would be less than 3%. The chnaces of a baby with Down syndrome is also quite high.

2
Posted by: aunt | 2008/10/21

thank you for ur words nash lets hope i do conceive after unblocking the tubes

Reply to aunt
Posted by: nash | 2008/10/21

i dont think, i know ...woman of your age can still have children. if you unblock your tube you will be able to try and conceive. obviously there are a few obsticales at the age of 44 like increased risks, but so so many woman still have babies at 44.
i actually have a friend that is about 40 that wants another baby

Reply to nash