Question
Posted by: Julie | 2011/01/27

42 and trying for a baby

I am 42 years old and my child is 7 got married again and so much want a baby, is it possible at my age to fall pregnant?

The chances are decreased at your age, but many women do fall pregnant. There is a greater chance of Down syndrome at your age.

3
Posted by: tebogo | 2011/02/02

Ja it is possible to fall preg at ua age mara it is not recommended u will b an older parent at ua child''s school. Atleast u have a child she/he shud b enaf

Reply to tebogo
Posted by: Biki | 2011/01/28

Im sure it is possible. Not sure if it is that safe. You must also consider that the child is going to grow up with older parents. Good luck with the decision.

Reply to Biki