Question
Posted by: Eish! | 2010/06/30

40+ Fantacies

Hi,<br>I have noticed that a lot of older woman (after their 40's) turn to Lesbians.

I am a single mom of 43 and I always seem to have the most pleasant fantasies about woman (in detail and it doesn't take me long to climax a few times), but if I fantasise about men (takes a while to climax), they are horrible fantasies.

My question is:- Am I leaning towards the Lesbian side of my life? or I am just being sexually frustrated that i have these sort of fantasies?

More people than most folks realize, are capable of being turned on by both homosexual and heterosexual fantasies. I'm not at all sure that your estimate is accurate about a "lot" of older women "turning" to lesbianism. It may be that quite a number of women are basically bisexual and suppress or ignore that aspect of themselves until they are older, perhaps more confident and secure, and then explore it. And in fantasies, perhaps relations with women seem more safe and simple, rather than more complex relationships with men.

As you are a single mother, it sounds as though you have perhaps not experienced a long-lasting and happy relationship with a man, so perhaps that slightly colours the potential of such fantasies to be more rapidly arousing.

1