Question

40+ day cycle

I have been on Minerva for +- 8 years. I took my last pill on 17 April as we are trying for a baby. My last period started on 15 April and I have not had one since. I took a home pregnancy test and it was negative 4 days after my period should have started (even when I was not on the pill I was very regular - 28 days). Could this just be my body ' working out'  the pill or is there an issue? Should I perhaps take another test?

Regards.

It can take a few months for your body to adjust to being off the Pill.

1
Posted by: Dee | 2009-05-27

Its just your body getting used to not being on the pill.

Reply to Dee