Posted by: louise | 2011-05-17

4 yr old dont wnat to sleep

hi i got a problem. i got married 3 weeks ago and since we came back from honeymoon (me and the hubby went alone)i notice my boy is not sleeping in his own bed and is wetting the bed aswell.
Is there any advice on how to get him back in his own bed sleeping right through.i had him at a ped(last year) and he gave me sleeping medisine that helped but i dont want meds to put my baby to sleep he was fine before we went away.i even get up at night and take him to his own room but its not long and he is back.

Expert ImageSleep Expert

He is probably a bit rattled by the new-comer in his life. Sleeping tablets are generally not the way to go. I think the best option would be to get him to a child psychologist.