Posted by: Worried | 2009-05-07

4 weeks pregnant and on diet pills

I started taking my diet pills during my periods last month and just found out that im 4 weeks pregnant... Im worried, how has this affected my precious little angel, considering the development

It depends what diet pills they are.

You should still be fine, just stop right now and start taking folic acid daily and a decent multivitamin like DS24.

Congrats and enjoy!

Posted by: Boo | 2009-05-07

If you stop taking the pils now it won' t be that bad. You are still in the begining of you wonderful road of pregnancy. But please stop them now and don' t take them until your little angel is safe in your arms.

Good luck and congrats

Reply to Boo