Posted by: Lol | 2010-11-26

4 weeks preg &  i want to terminate it

Hi all ,
I was manupilated by a guy on the 05/11 this was a new relationship &  1stday of contacts. I told him that i want nothing to do with kids so we must use Condom until we are ready to go for test but he dicided to manupilate me by taking it off during the intercourse, i only really after cos i was so wet , i got mad at him for doing thst &  right there i told him that i can not continue to be with him cos of what he did. I took some morning after pills but here am i today i''m pregnate, God knows i don''t want a child now. Where can i go for Termination of this preg &  how much can cost me in cash?

Anywhere around gauteng will do

YOu can go to a State hospital or a Marie-Stpes clinic or a private gynaecologist. Marie-Stopes is about R1500.

Posted by: lala | 2010-11-30

There are many ways to prevent pregnacny, I suggest u use contraceptives as well not only condom cause apart from ur bf taking it off it can also burst(then how many babies are you going to abort). you are sexually active, use proper precautions. take care of yourself and remember CHILDREN ARE GIFT FROM GOD.

Reply to lala
Posted by: Purple | 2010-11-29

Pregnancy is dated from the first day of your last period, so it might be four weeks since you had sex, but if you are pregnant, it will be six weeks since the first day of your last period. At the time of missing your period you are usually at the end of 5 weeks.

As the emotional aspects of abortion can hit you severely at the time when you do one day start a family, you are given counselling to be sure that you have considered adoption, keeping hte baby and abortion and the consequences of each of these.
Counselling is your right, don''t give up the opportunity.

Reply to Purple
Posted by: Mother of two | 2010-11-28

Do what is best for you - do not feel judged or be manupulated
by anyone who pionts fingers at your choice to terminate - it is not them carrying this fetus - its you.

Reply to Mother of two
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2010-11-27

Posted by: Anon | 2010-11-26

have the baby and giving it for adoption ...instead in killing or terminating

Posted by: Lol | 2010-11-26

You jst don''t wana know i feel at thing pointing time Anon, I felt that this! is a criminal/murder i throught of laying a charge against him , but it won''t help anything cos i can''t prov it. I told someone abt my situation hoping that she''ll understand my frustrations but hey! i was so wrong she''s clueless...

I jst hope that things will work out right for me, All i want is mylife back &  peace

Reply to Lol
Posted by: anon | 2010-11-26

All I can say is " WHAT A F(+$£ ING PIG"  how can anyone do this to another person. Taking your life into his own hands!!!!

It makes me so angry!!!!! Contact Marie Stopes. I have no idea how much it costs, but is certainly early enough to get it done.

I''m so sorry that happened to you.

Reply to anon
Posted by: Lol | 2010-11-26

No, is not even a month doc and why concelling does it have too much risks involv? if so, how bad is it?

Reply to Lol
Posted by: Purple | 2010-11-26

You are actually 6 weeks pregnant.

Look up Marie Stopes clinic and phone them. They will explain the procedure and costs and so on.
They will also give you counselling.

Reply to Purple