Question
Posted by: alex | 2010-01-07

4 times a night becomes now merely 2 times a night

i am involved for nearly 2 years now with a great gal ,she is 8years older than me,late thirties ,im in my early thirties,in the beginning we made love 4 to 5 times a night ,now in the right mood we make love 2 times a night ,not that she is not in the mood ,in fact ,i battle to rise to the occacion ,she doesnt complain ,i just feel a lil stressed that i dont satisfied her.She is very sensual and do her best to get me in the mood ,altough sometimes it do wonders ,other times i must hide my red face of embarresment.Please advise me on how to handle the situation.thanks

there are a number of options we need to look into:

firstly, you may be suffering from erectile dysfunction (ED) this may be either physiological or stress-induced (ie: anxiety regarding sex - ability to satisfy her - or the relationship). a simple visit to the doctor may be able to determine how to treat your ED.

secondly, it will be helplful to review the site www.sexualhealth.co.za once reviewed you will be in a better position / knowledge regarding female satisfaction and sex drive. in terms of female satisfaction there are a number of techniques that can be used to ensure sexual pleasure. in terms of sex drive, there is no norm. for some people it is 2 a month, others, 2 times a day. sex drive also varies according to the life cycle. it's organic, variable and the only time it should be a concern is when a partner or the relationship requires more/less sex or the lack of sexual pleasure.

most importantly though, communication is key. ask your partner how she would like to be sexually pleased and the amount of sex per week. both of you can communicate the terms / duration / satisfaction of sex in the relationship.

5
Posted by: sexologist | 2010-01-09

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: Anon | 2010-01-08

Trou met haar en dan word dit 2 keer in jaar. Dan kan jy kom klae. Toe dan geniet die 2 keer in aand.

Posted by: GENT | 2010-01-07

Why are you compaling, or are you bragging about your prowess?

Reply to GENT
Posted by: GENT | 2010-01-07

Reply to GENT
Posted by: XXX | 2010-01-07

As we age and/or settle into a relationship one of the effects is that we do " it"  less often.If you are still bonking twice a night then you are way above the norm,so you should both be very satisfied.

Reply to XXX