Posted by: Adele | 2009-05-06

4 months pregnant with bad cholestrol

I am 4 months pregnant and I have very high cholestrol. The cholestrol is in our family. The doctor said that I should go back to crestor the pill I was using for my cholestrol before I got pregnant. Is it a good thing to do? What will the effect be on the baby? The cholestrol is very dangerous at the moment. What else can I do?

Thank You

tatins can have harmful effects on the fetus, so should not be used during pregnancy. High cholesterol is a long term problem and stopping for a few months will not influence this. You should stick to a low fat diet.

phone your gine and ask him/her, immediately i would say? sterkte