Posted by: ANN | 2008-11-19

Hi there,

Im a first time mom and I read you are suppose to feel subtle movement round about now which is 4 months. I dont know if I can feel anything. I did notice when I lay on my side I get this heavy stiff feeling in my tummy and sometimes I will feel a tiny movement but then it makes me pass wind. Is this normal?

Thanks Ladies,

In your first pregnancy, movements are only felt arounf 18-22 weeks, so what you feel is normal.

Posted by: weet nie meer | 2008-11-19

in the begining tou wil feel it and you will not know if it was the baby but the stronger the baby get the harder the movment wil be. may be the movment of the baby afects your stumach that is why you pass wind

Reply to weet nie meer