Question
Posted by: DUNDUN | 2009-05-11

4 MONTH OLD

My baby duaghter is 4 months and her sleeping habbits are terrible. When she was born, she would initially go down for 4 hours and then wake everynight at 12.00 and from there, every two hours. For the past two months, she is restless and does not sleep well at all. She is not hungry, she is warm. So i dont understand. HELP

Expert ImageSleep Expert

Babies quite naturally wake every hour or so, but need to learn to roll over and go back to sleep without waking the rest of the family. If you hear her, go and check that she is OK, but once you know that she is, you need to leave her. You might want to get a more detailed routine from your pediatrician.

1

babies patterns do change as they age, there could be various reasons, teething, hungry, reflux, winds, nightmares, noise, something worrying to baby, wants contact with you, my baba I unfortunately spoiled, loves sleeping in my arms, Thirsty,blocked nose, flu I can go on and on and on, if there is a fever I would take baba to gp or paed.