Posted by: POSH | 2009-01-20

4 miscariges really concerned

good day
my friend was five months pregnant and she just lost the baby again she was told that a postmoterm will be done and she will know what happened and this keeps no happening the other baby lived for a month and died and the other one i think it was around three to four months and the last around there she is frustrated she does not know what to do. at first she was not on medical aid and the husband got one and i sent her to medforum thinking maybe if she sees a gyeno it will help now i dont know how to help her could you please help ive run out of options a specialist around pretoria, medforum, louis pasteur, eugene marais or femina. please help me help my friend the worst part is that im pregnant as she resently lost i cant share the news with her.

The postmortem may show something. The other possible cause is cervical incompetence. There are tests for this but they usually need to be done when the person is pregnant. I cannot make recommendations for gynaecologists on this site. She can phone the hospitals you mention and ask for names of gynaecologists who work there.