Posted by: big woman | 2008-11-18

4 children later and sex getting weird

ok i am a woman 37 years old.Just had my last baby a few months and my husband use to have a great sex life.the problem being my husband dont climax that easily anymore.i have to finish him off with my hand most of the time.we spoke about this and it comes down to that i am to " big"  down there.or he did not say that to my face but he says he does not get many pleasure from what can i do? i dont want to go for some kind of surgery cause i really want to please him.he says he is fine with what we are doing now.but surely i must be able to do something.another question what of anal sex.yes i cannot believe i am even considering it but any disadvantage on that?anything i should know?how could i ask my husband if that will be better for him?must he use a condom?if he finish inside me without a condom will it be ok.sorry i know its lame questions but i need to know.<br><br>many thanks

Men’s sexual satisfaction comes primarily from achieving orgasm, irrespective of how that is achieved. If he is happy with the current situation, then, that is all that is required. However, on a more general note, as men get older, the penis becomes less sensitive and requires more and more direct stimulation. And often vaginal penetration does not provide the correct degree of stimulation. Additionally, after childbearing, and with the progress of age, the pelvic floor tends to become dilated, and the tone of the muscles reduces. This in turn leads to reduced the vaginal tone, and therefore a reduced grip on the penis during intercourse.
You can continue as you are, and discuss with your husband other ways of fulfilling your sexual needs through non-penetrative sexual activity, or you can try to increase the tone of your pelvic muscles by doing Kegel exercises - look that up on the Internet. Surgery is an option that is definitely to be discouraged as it can lead to many other problems. Anal intercourse is an option, again look it up on the Internet, it can be a viable alternative to vaginal penetration. It is highly recommended that your husband wear a condom when doing this, as otherwise he will be susceptible to bladder infections

Posted by: TuG | 2008-11-18

Try some kegel exercise for u' re vagina, It realy does work, it tightens up u' re vagina' s miscles.About Anul sex, I ve once asked my man how he feel about it and he doen' t like it

Reply to TuG
Posted by: Rex | 2008-11-18

Anal sex is great as the bottom is so tight - usually brings a man to a quicker more explosive climax - no need to use a condom it comes out naturally.

Reply to Rex

I just mention it to my husband to see whats his comment on anal and he thought its disgusting so not all men are for it.