Posted by: Cassey | 2011-06-29

4 and odd smell....

Hi, I was referred from a dentist to a paeditician to ENT to obtain advise regarding my daughter''s problem, she is 4 few rotten teeth, brushing regular and using mouthwash however problem still occurs - who do i consult and what can I do...should I remove her milk teeth or wait for them to fall out but shouuld i do in the interim... Thanks

Expert ImagezENT Expert

Dear Cassey

That question can only be answered by a dentist. If you are unsure, get a second opinion. Only a dentist can advise you as to what to do, if the front teeth are involved, the may be built up until the permanent teeth are ready to come out. These are problems that fall clearly under the dentistry field, and if a suitable dentist (for such a small child) is not close by, you could even consider the opinion of a maxillo-facial surgeon.