Question
Posted by: Charl | 2010-01-26

3sum or not?

My birthday is within 2 weeks and my wife asked me what I want for a prezzi and i made a joke and said " a 3 sum" . She took it serious and is thinking of doing it for real. Surely a 3 sum is a fantasy for all men but do I really wanna do it? She would easily persuade her friend to join us (witch is single and very hot by the way) Do I go ahead or chicken out? We are married for 12 years now and don' t want to lose it all over a silly fantasy of mine.

There is no easy answer for this dilemma. The best is to talk it out with her. Please be honest with each other and do not let a misunderstanding like this ruin your marriage.

11
Posted by: Lovie | 2010-02-06

I gave it to my husband and there was no harm at all. And the chick was VERY beautiful. But I contolled it. We had it twice in 3 weeks.
She knew there was no strings attatched, so it was ok. SO just make sure you don' t have an affair with this woman..
You will disatroy your marriage then. Let her (your wife) do the controlling. It will not get out of control!

Reply to Lovie
Posted by: Big Boy | 2010-02-04

DO NOT DO IT.iT WILL MESS UP YOUR " GOOD"  12 YEAR MARRAGE.REMEMBER IF YOU HAVE A 3SUM WITH YOUR WIFES FRIEND THEN WHAT WILL YOU DO IF YOUR WIFE WANTS TO HAVE A 3SUM WITH ANOTHER MALE?

Reply to Big Boy
Posted by: Chucky! | 2010-02-02

My friend, i will be asking myself why my wife is willing to do this. Maybe she and the other chick have been hitting off for some time now.

Reply to Chucky!
Posted by: Wicky | 2010-02-01

Dont do it, you will loose your wife for sure

Reply to Wicky
Posted by: Sexologist | 2010-01-31

Reply to Sexologist
Posted by: FLY | 2010-01-26

I cant bliv u even asked this question, it is so stupid,Anyway u know what to do so follow your stupid ,immature and childish heart.Stop behaving like a teenager,AGGG!!!! Dont behave as if your lady is forcing you for 3sum you want to have it as well.So if u dont want tell her to STOP organising this demonic practice for you!!!!!!!!

Reply to FLY
Posted by: Charl | 2010-01-26

Thanks guys for the advice, I' ll tell my wife to get me a Porche instead.

Reply to Charl
Posted by: Anon!! | 2010-01-26

Dont do it...
You going to break your marriage....Its not worth it...

Reply to Anon!!
Posted by: Anony | 2010-01-26

Yes! Yes! Yes! your consciousness with which is my spirit in you say you are loyal to your wife and honour your 12years in marriage with her. Therefore, do what is right a give it to her the way you prefer it the most. Give it to her just as if it was her birthday and discuss mass respect that will be added to the one accumulated already. You love your wife, do not dare and change that now. Stay a good man.

Reply to Anony
Posted by: guy thing | 2010-01-26

charl your gut feel is already telling you no. so rather go with it.me personal wouldn' t because as Gus has said what if she wants a 3 sum with another guy ,could you handle seeing someone else rocking your wife .i think not.

Reply to guy thing
Posted by: gus | 2010-01-26

dude its a chance you take ! however i sure in hell would why not you can try it once and never look back besides many ways you can go about it like no sex only oral ! wish i were in your shoes. then again maybe for here birthday she would want another guy to join then what ?

Reply to gus