Question
Posted by: Bubu | 2010/09/23

3sum

Good morning Doc,

My boyfriend wants us to try a 3sum to satisfy his sexual fantacy, i dont have a problem with that as we both are adventures. He gave me an option to choose who we gonna do it with, and it must be a woman. My question is does this mean he loves me less now or i dont satisfy him? Offcourse we will take safe sex into concideration.

Tnx!!!

Alot of people have sexual fantasies but it is also sometimes very easy to get carried away with them until you reach a point where you are unable to differentiate between fantasy and reality. Inviting someone else into yourls bedroom can be very risky and can really test the strength of your relationship and can also affect the trust your'l have. if you have any doubts, dont do it. if you feel you need to do it to prove that you love him, than dont do it. discuss your concerns with your boyfriend. If he loves you, he will respect your feelings.

8
Posted by: Anon Mle | 2010/09/30

Posted by: James | 23/9/2010
Tell him yes - but you first want to have a 3sum with him and another man. AND he must choose the other man !

Hahaha that should be interesting LOL good answer ...........

Reply to Anon Mle
Posted by: Horny Husband | 2010/09/25

Well my dear lady, I think that maybee he is a bit immature or a bit unsure of himself. Just how would U REALLY feel seeing him shagging another female? Wife + myself are 61 + 64 respectively + we have a great sex + intimate life. Apart from the great sex, we still do tantric massage which is very intimate + sensual. The aim is to GIVE pleasure to your partner without expecting anything in return. This can only take place when U are completely unselfish + place your partner 1st. The rewards come by themselves + r worth it. My greatest pleasure is to see my wife have a shattering orgasm - sometimes multiple when we have sex + to see the relaxing sensual pleasure she gets from a tantric massage.
This can only take place when the partners concentrate on each other. The words of the old song "  I only have eyes for you"  are very true. Well worth the effort I can assure you.

Reply to Horny Husband
Posted by: james | 2010/09/23

Reply to james
Posted by: Deon | 2010/09/23

Sweetie, He just want`s another women. How gullible can you be.?

Reply to Deon
Posted by: Lego | 2010/09/23

Leave him. No real man would even consider sharing his woman with anybody! He is supposed to protect you, not lead you down a path of endless emotional turmoil.

Reply to Lego
Posted by: G | 2010/09/23

" He gave me an option to choose who we gonna do it with, AND IT MUST BE A WOMAN.

Some choice.

Hoe dom kan jy nie wees nie.

Reply to G
Posted by: XXX | 2010/09/23

I would be a bit concerned to be honest.Would he be fine if you included another male?

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Blessing | 2010/09/23

AS LONG YOU FEEL GOOD ABOUT THE FACT THAT THE 3RD PERSON IS A WOMAN. ASK HIM Y HE CHOSES A WOMAN INSTEAD OF A MAN. IT''S JUST THE ADVENTURE LIKE YOU SAID.

Reply to Blessing